Facing Our Fears
What scares you? Like really, really scares you? We invite you on the 31st October to embrace all of your fears and look them dead in the face!
…is it commitment? Your insecurities? Death? Loneliness? or simply those things that go bump in the night?
Our beautifully scary team will challenge you to face your fears! Have a think;
“What are your fears?”
“What are you afraid of?”
“What scares you?”
In true Morning Gloryville style we are encouraging everyone to come dressed up, as your fears, as a way to face up to what it is that really scares you! In our new central London venue of The Loop Bar allow yourselves to let loose and be free of those mosters!!
As always we will bring you:
· Amazing high energy DJs
· An immersive face your fears experience
· Yoga by More Yoga
· Massage and energy healing station
· Yummy vegan breakfast by Rawsome
· Delicious smoothies, juices, cacao and coffee
· Glitterlution biodegradeable glitter transformation station
· Interactive performance from our fabulous troupe of actors
· Warm greetings and hugs from our Wake-Up Angels
· Fun and antics with the Vibe Tribe
And it wouldn’t be Morning Gloryville without A BANGING DANCE FLOOR.
Dress Code: Come dressed as your deepest and darkest fear! Use this fun way of releasing anything that holds you back…. look it head on and say… you will not scare me any more!!! Get creative, think outside the box!
Arrive and leave any time between 6.30am and 10.30am. Although for this scare submerging experience, we advice you to get there early 😉
Little ones are welcome, but please bring ear defenders. It is a must. We’ll have some to rent out too.
Together we will dig deep into our darkness to make room for us all to shine our bright lights!!!!!!!!