Morning Gloryville Manchester Science Festival- Episode 09 – The Science of Happiness
Everyone is welcome. This is a SOBER rave in partnership with Manchester Science Festival, where you are invited to explore the practice and theory of The Science of Happiness!
‘You just have to experience it, at least once. Yes you’ll be eating glitter for weeks but it’s worth it.’
The trick to happiness is all in your head. As pioneers of sober morning raving, Morning Gloryville invites you to try a bold, innovative approach to scientific wellness. Along with a banging dance floor, you can explore different zones to suit your energy levels through the morning – look out for the chance to giggle yourself to happiness and learn your dopamine from your serotonin in a laughter yoga session with Robin Graham. Plus, grab a delicious and healthy vegan breakfast from our café. All ages welcome, including babies and toddlers.
It wouldn’t be Morning Gloryville without a little fancy dress, this time we are going EXPERIMENTAL! Think mad professors, robots, chemical reactions, test tubes and Dolly the sheep. Or how about mixing a new primary colour combo, wearing galaxy of glitter or a bold mix of old and new items from your wardrobe as never worn before? Morning Gloryville encourages dressing up, whether that’s of the fancy variety, gym gear, work clothes, PJs or your comfiest leggings. Whatever you wear, be comfortable and prepared for maximum dancing.
Join the community on Facebook here:
Morning Gloryville is not about dancing or prancing, its about breakfast raving; bringing the same sense of euphoria, ecstasy and oneness, only you’re completely sober, awake, conscious and authentic.
– We do not refund tickets. Any questions, please contact us directly: email@example.com
– Little ones must wear ear defenders!!
– Waste is so unsexy – remember to BYO water bottle!
– Bags are a hazard on the dance floor and take up valuable dance space meant for humans who need to express themselves. Please bring change for the cloakroom. Your bags will have their own party in the cloakroom when nobody’s watching.
– bRavers enter at their own risk. Morning Glory Experiences accepts no responsibility for glitter outbreaks, sore cheekbones or laughing pains.
– Smile! Morning Glory Experiences Limited and/or its contractors (MGEL) will be recording this event. Please be aware that by entering the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorise without compensation MGEL, its successors, assigns and licensees to use your voice and likeness and to photograph you and/or make sound, audio and/or audio-visual recordings (“recordings”) of you and to use the same worldwide for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity. All such photographs and recordings to be the sole property of MGEL and you release MGEL, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability on account of such usage.